How Could her ( Continueee....)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Could her ( Continueee....)

Perhaps i should think again for giving her another chance. I love her so much and my trust to her has fade. I still want this relation but part of me saying, I should let her go cos afraid that she'll betrayed me. Do you think that she will give a response to the Chinese Guy who likes her? Since she has shared the Guy that we have a problem and she did tell him that we are working out our relations. Aren't she give this guy a chance?
    Last Thursday, we were talking on the phone almost 1 day. We re argued. I tell her that we re over but she refused. She doesn't want to accept. I can't control my anger. How could she call the guy without telling me? That time i was trying to call her but shows 'Call Waiting'. Before that we were on Skype. I tell her that i got Choon's number and i'm going to call him. She didn't reply me either. And so i decided to call her more than 20times. I had called her Office telephone and the receptionist is very rude to me. She said " Im Sorry she doesn't want to speak with you" than she hang up. She only answer my calls after half an hour. I was really mad. I say a rude words to her and bad stuff to her. I say to her that i hate her so much cos of betrayed me. She'd promised me that she will call the guy during lunch time using speaker phone so i can hear the conversation. At the first place, why she didn't tell the guy that she has me? Is she trying to make a relations with this guy or what?
    This coming Monday (May 31st), my family had arranged the engagement for me with another women. I didn't tell her till last Monday (May 24th). My plan is i want her become my fiance but everything not in place. She was upset. We re argued again.

She had agreed to engaged with me and she willing to quit her job and leave her country. But it's only a words because she was mad that time.
    Now, she'd changed her mind. She doubt with me that i couldn't face her family since they not like me. She seems doesn't want to work out this relation anymore. I can understand if she tired. And so do i. She had called my cousin and get an advise. Then she told me that to go slowly and let our relations become stable. Later we'll think the next step.
    We had agreed to change our telephone number. Means only family and closest friend knows our number. But seems she just pushing her self to do so since i asked her.
    I had admit to her that why i mad at her and being so jealous. That because i love her so much. I was crying while talked to her. It's embarassing.

I don't what will happen to our relations now. Because my trust on her not as before.
    I couldn't forget her.
    What should i do to make her honest to me? Is it possible?
Working...
X