My Girlfriend and I, ♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Girlfriend and I, ♥

Update: My girlfriend and I have now known eachother for about 9 months, we've been together since September 4th. and everything is going amazing, ♥ we've had some extremely rough patches that we had to overcome, but now that we've overcome them, we are doing great. I went home from Job Corps for a month, and every day we slept together over facetime, the last night I was home, we facetimes all night until I had to leave at 5 am. she cried that night.. I tried to wipe her tears away but it didn't work, she cried because she said she won't be able to wake up to me in the mornings anymore.. she told me that night she woke up an hour after we fell asleep, and just watched me sleep..♥, she got the bracelett I sent her, the long distance bracelett. She also is going to be sending me one of her sweaters. We're now saving up money for me to go see her, I miss seeing her in the morning, she texting me this morning saying "I woke up, and I didn't see you((((((" I'm going crazy without her! I'm not used to sleeping without her now, she told me she wants me to marry her, ♥ I love her.. so much, I just thought I'd update you guys
    Rona A.
    &
    Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
    Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
    Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
    Moved in together | Jun. of 2013
Working...
X