Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow up on my last V-day post (and a little bit of related ranting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow up on my last V-day post (and a little bit of related ranting)

I sent out his gifts today! I took the advice some of you gave me, and went with personal items.
    2 personal drawings of us
    1 one picture of me (its a bit old, but still)
    1 book that holds some memories for us
    1 bandanna (for scent)
    1 ring that doesnt hold real significance for us, but its been important to me for years.

He won't find the picture unless he finishes the book ^_^ I put it in the back, on a specific page.
    on to my rant.
    This is the first V-day I've ever been happy, and im really looking forward to the change. a good friend of mine recently got dumped, and he keeps coming to me with things. Normally, this wouldnt bother me at all. I don't want him upset, and i dont want to just leave him alone... but i really want to enjoy it this year! I feel guilty for getting annoyed with him, but.. ugh! I think he's snooping around her (his ex gf) business, because he keeps finding things out that upset him more. It's likely she's just telling him, but he could stop both of these things from happening. Stop snooping, or stop talking to her. and let me have my year! Come friday, i dont give a crap if Jesus calls me. I'm shutting out the rest of the world. but i would like to enjoy the time building up to it, too.
Working...
X