This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it a LDR ? is there any hope ?

This is my first post on here actually. and i really don't know where or how to start but anyways...

After a friendship that got so strong within a year, after a loooong thinking, and due to multiple signs and personal life factors. i decided to tell her that i want her. not for a relationship -because my religion prohibits it- but i wanted her to promise that no one would betroth her until i do, after i finish education and get a job -i am 17, and i can wait and be committed for that long-

now, the problem is that her answers whenever i open the topic -her feeling toward me, our situation- get so confusing,And i cannot know how she feels toward me. here are some examples:

- That's really hard and unbelievable...Actually, I've just read our conversation. and i am really seeing things differently...my sister told me that there is a risque that i might lose you if we get involved in this, and you know well that i do not want that to happen...i am glad that you didn't ask me to get in a relationship! that would be so embarrassing -religious issues- So hell yeah, i dun have to tell u "NO"...i see that we are really young, especially when it comes to planning and future...But i can promise you that I'll take all that in consideration (this supposed to mean that if ever someone asked me something -relationship or affiancing- , i wouldn't even think bout it -that means she accepts-, relax ) matter fact, this moment is beneficial so that each one of us can make sure of his feelings...You sure you love me?...you sure you want spend the rest of your life with someone you know just in the virtual world ?...i am afraid of falling for you...I admit that it's something great to be loved by Ayoub Ahabchane...

- Look, we're best friends and we know each others well + you're such a unique guy and i dun think that I'll find better than u (i mean as a "husband") I am sure that you can easily make me fall for you. I just don't want to get hurt... and i don't want to hurt you neither (that's' what i am afraid of) When i thought about it yesterday, i figured out that it's' not that bad I mean it might work... *staring at u*

- You have no idea how much i cried and giggled. It was literally unexpected. i am proud of you Ayoub i swear to god. I know well that it wasn't easy for you neither.. to say it -that i love her- and to ME *sigh* You absolutely have no idea bout what you mean to me...I simply adore you... you helped me alot ( and i hope i did too... ) I learned many things from you and we have much in common For the moment... We are still young to decide our future Maybe you're gonna change your opinion later.. Who knows? i am not freaking out but it's just that we don't know what's coming you see? If you think that everything will be okay, and if u really believe it...Then alright "M with you"

- I told you that i am not ready to have any relationship. All you asked me was to promise you that i am not gonna be with anyone else like in the future so i did. For the moment, we're best friends (well more than that of course.. )

- ...you also know that what you feel towards me isn't really mutual. But we said that it's okay, i mean you said what you had to say -about my feelings toward her- , i accepted it, but it's' all depending on the future...

- Ayoub,...Everything is possible ! I might fall for u BUT i just "might" I can't control my feelings...I dun feel pity on u ! AT ALL -because i asked her if the reason why she is keeping me some hopes is that she feels pity on me- !!! All i said is "alright, m not gonna get in any relationship neither with you nor with someone else + nothing is gonna change between us until we grow up. and if your feeling stay the same toward me. ask me one more time -if she wants to be with me- ..

- It doesn't mean I'm telling you to go away, just stay and give me some time. i can't guarantee you anything..if i had control over my feeling you would be the chosen one...

- your love for me is virtual, even though you say that u really love me + we cannot say it's teenage hallucinations because you are mature enough and it's not the first time you have a crush on someone, but if it wasn't real and it turned that it's just attraction, it will appear with time. that's why the time i asked will help us both. if we could stay in touch from now to a certain age, and nothing changed, it will be alright.

Maybe i pretend not to notice the message there...i have no clue how am i supposed to feel right now sad/happy? should i have hope ? can i consider it a LDR? if you guys were standing in her shoes, what would be the real message you want to deliver under these lines?
Working...
X