Motivitational Quotes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motivitational Quotes.

I don't know how many of you like motivational quotes, but when I'm usually looking for little quotes for my MSN, I just research them online.

I don't think a quote has ever changed my out look on life though. Until the other day, I was watching Oprah (Here in the UK, we're quite a few months behind America with Ellen and Oprah) and she had her finiancial advisor and motivational speaker friend Suze Orman on the show. And she said something that even a person in the audience was near in tears about. This quote was
    "Make average, good!". And when you look at it at first, it's like okay. But then when you think of it, deep down, you really do understand how it could help you in certain ways.

Me having this really lazy day doing nothing is a good example. I could say
    "Yeah I've had an okay day, I've just been so lazy and sit in and did hardly anything." But I'm starting college again next week, and by the time I get back into that fully, I'll hardly have any time for myself. So what I should say is: "Yeah I've had a pretty good day. I've just sat in and relaxed and had time to myself."

I know this is a pretty normal thread, and I just gave you a little story that probably no-one but me really is interested in. But the question is, have you ever heard a motivational quote or just a quote in general that has gave you a better outlook on life?
    [CENTER]
Working...
X