LDR difficulties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR difficulties

My boyfriend and I have been together four years in September. I moved to his high school our junior year. We met and started talking immediately. We spent two years in high school together and then he went away to school. We knew we wanted to continue this relationship. His school is about four hours away. I had to stay in our town and go to community college. When he left freshman year I had no idea how difficult it would be. He plays football so he is also very busy. We have no trust issues in our relationship so that is good. We have both been hurt and don't plan on doing it to eachother.

Ever year he leaves before my birthday for football camp. This year is our third year in college. We have no real relationship issues except drinking. We view it differently but we are considerate of eachother so it isn't really a problem. We have started planning our lives together from family to housing to where we want to live and what kind of things we want to be able to do in our lives. We are very much on the same page. We have a very solid relationship and that is very very helpful in this process.

Because I moved to this school junior year he was my first real friend. I met tons of people but never really had many friends or many people to talk too. I was okay with this because I had him. Now that I am a junior in college and so is he I have started a job at a law office and have been trying to get my paralegal degree. Because my job is very important to me I am very conservative. Everyone around here drinks and smokes pot and I do not take part. I don't have really any friends which makes him leaving very difficult.

When he left this year I moved him in and have his football schedule. Jam packed from 9am to 9 pm. With only short times for lunch and dinner. This is okay but it is very difficult to go through this not talking and not seeing him and missing him so much and not having really anyone else to talk to. I absolutely love him more then anything and I am very happy but I am very lonely.
Working...
X