Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to deal with him?

My so,is in a really bad situation.

He is been trying to find a job for almost a year but no response,he graduate master last year its been 1 year he fraduated,and last week he got a news that starting next month he need to support his family,they don't leave in same country,and he is vusy now with his partyime job and his language class.

He said he will be more busy cos he want to focus on his goals,short term and long term that he need to execute ,and for him,his family Will always his first priority,he said that to me,so i won't be his first priority ever.
    And for now whoever can help him or would stay by his side would be greatly appreciated.

When i asked what he mean,he said 'I myself in lots of stress and other things around me,So im like honestly not too much into what I'm thinking about whom & when and how is it so etc etc' and again i asked what he mean by saying that he said that it was just about his current mindset and nothing else and he is not givibg up about this,he just need me to understand that this is not a one year or one month its a lifetime and i need to be more patient with him.

But he is super confusing and sensitive when he is stress tired or busy,sometimes im being formal he is upset about that,if im being needy he also upset but suddenly he will msg me and ask oppinion,but when i ask he said i dont have patient.

Im really confuse how to deal with him especially when he is in that situation.

And he has a bad experienced,his exgirlfriend all living him bcos he is busy.
Working...
X