Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice?

Okay the story is little bit long but will try to short it down.

I gave with my bf from Algeria almost 1 y this month. As beeing from that country he is Muslim and family and work is taking huge time for them, and beeing oldest son he have more responsibilities.

From mid February till 5 March I’ve seen him 2 times on video that’s not like us but he had good reason bc his grandad died and he was very close to him.so he went awol for days with no communication and if he did it was a text. But little communication in 3 weeks is very hard but we got past it

Forward to last week: he would focus on me, Monday we video call, Tuesday he say he will call later after talking 10 min on phone.
    Night cane and went and heard nothing until Wednesday 13.48 on fb messenger he say battery broken and will buy new one today or get his friend to see if he can fix it by getting new battery and then to tell me he will call later.

Now Saturday still haven’t heard a thing, and he still haven’t had any connection to WhatsApp or fb even his phone is not, I will likely think that he still haven’t got the phone cuz I can’t reach him there.
    I know when we talked Wednesday he say there where issue with his uncle Thad made him not be able to call me Tuesday.

When problems arrive he usally go awol, if he fight with parent he can go away for few days.

But all this going away with zero communication is messing with my head and feelings.
    And I am thinking what’s holding him up now that he still haven’t reach out....
    I assumed issue with his uncle was solved cuz he say he would call that day.

And beeing as I have no way to reach him do I am stuck her not knowing. But if he still don’t have phone he could use his brothers computer ag his cafe shop that’s what he did Wednesday.

When stuff happens he disepear with not sYing anything to me even if he promises ego call but when he show up he say way. He always say if he is away there is a reason... but so much and so close to his grandad where our communication got pushed away to is getting intense.

And it’s been like that from we get together and believe me his reason are valid, his list his both grandmothers, both parent healt been very bad, father had heart attack he lost 2 friends so those time he can go awol.

Now I am stuck and I dunno what to think cus he is away again.

When he is available he gives me times text, and call almost every day but he have been very busy so not always we had lots of time.

Any advice ?
    Worried that something could have happened to him or he calls quit( even thou he say he will say it, but we all know ppl can lie or chicken out) and this is his way for doing it. He keep saying I am his happiness, the one he want to marry, the one big good thing in his life.
    Last edited by Nova; March 10, 2018, 09:44 AM.
Working...
X