X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to your so country, what now?

Hello everyone,

I have to get something of my mind.

As some of you know, I am planning to kinda close the distance soon (like 2 or 3 months). Why kinda? For me; I do this to see if it works between us and I wanna know what my possibilities are over there (work etc.)
    Ofcourse I have faith that it will work out but you never know right.
    I want to make sure to you all that our bound is very strong and ready to take this adventure! I have no doubts at all.

It is pretty fast, I know that but I dont want to get the confrontation after 10 short visits that it doesn't work and been spending 10000 dollars on him all 'wasted' (Does it sounds weird that I think like this?)
    Besides the money I just can't wait to start my life over, I have been waiting for this long long time

Anyways to let this work I have to do a lot of paperwork. The biggest thing is I have to unsubscribe from the municipality.

This is my biggest step in my journey. I don't know but I have been living here for 20 years and now I kinda throw my life away here for the unknown lol ( thats how people call it when I talk about it, they say 'you throw your life away here for a journey over there, you have no idea were you step in and what it is about. What if it dissapoint you?'

Thats the point, I cannot convince my family for my decision. All I want is them to understand a bit, just a bit and give me some positive energy.

Soo this week I will tell my parents about it. I have no idea how they will react.
    About my last trip they were already like going crazy but after all it was 'okay'.
    But my mom is so freaking out over and over when I say I have future plans over there and the biggest problem is HIM.
    There is no way to get a possitive word out of her mouth about him.
    Ofcourse I understand, I mean it is far away and so many risks I take. It is difficult to let lose of your daughter this way.

Do you guys have some ideas how I can bring it more easier for them?

Maybe there is no way to make it easier but I dont want to have all that negativity over me again.
    I reached a point that I can stay positive no matter what but my parents feelings are very important to me.

I just had to share this.

How did you family react the first time you were going for a long time and how did you handle it?
Working...
X