Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me Introduce Myself

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jack, a 23 yo currently living and working in London. I moved over in February and have been in a LDR since, my girlfriend is back in South Africa and so far we are finding it so so difficult. Its all very new to both of us, i'd say I'm probably struggling more than she is as i'm in a new city with not many friends or good support networks, whereas she is surrounded with good, strong family and friends around her. I sometimes wander if shes losing interest, or if we're growing apart but she constantly re-assures me that's not the case, seeing as though we've only been apart for 4 months and been together for 2.5 years, so I'm hoping that all of that wouldn't be wasted on 4 months of being apart. How can I deal with it all emotionally? I find it really hard to remain calm and focus on the reasons as to why I moved overseas, there are days when I feel depressed, or at least as though I don't have control over my thoughts which really scares me. Any tips for how to deal with it all would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X