This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feelings?

So, I am from the United States, and my girlfriend is in Mexico. It is tough, since she is my best friend's cousin, but we make it work. We have mever met, but fully intend to one day. Lately, I have been feeling alot of doubt and such for my feelings. I was infautated with her until about three weeks ago, where my feelings suddenly declined. Its scary to me, since I do love her, but its like the feelings and thoughts seem to have weakend. I did research and it appears normal, but it is scary. I really want to be with her one day, and am scared about this whole thing. I am not even sure how I would feel anymore about anything. Is this normal? This is my first LDR and first major relationship in general. So, are these feelings normal? Is love really a choice, because I really want to be with her so bad, and I still get jealous of thinking of her exes before me. We have been together for roughly two years, and we are both fairly busy, but do tend to text a couple times a week when it suits us. I am just nervous, since lately I have been feeling okay, but I am scared about my feelings. It sounds dumb, but I really want to be with her, so I guess any advice for what to do or explanation would be nice. Please. I am really scared about this.
Working...
X