Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be paid to be in a commercial! Restaurant commercial will feature real LDR couple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be paid to be in a commercial! Restaurant commercial will feature real LDR couple.

Hi everyone! I got this email today and want to share this opportunity with you all. You or your significant other must be in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in order to apply:

Good evening!

I hope you are doing well.

My name is Francesca and I am a researcher at Milo Casting, a Toronto-based agency. I am contacting you in regard to a campaign we are currently casting for, and we are currently looking to cast long-distance couples for a Restaurant Commercial.

We are looking for both couples between the ages of 25-35 where one party of the couple lives in the GTA with the other party living outside of Ontario in Canada, the US or abroad.

Those chosen for this campaign will be paid $2000/couple to be involved

I have attached the casting notice that includes all of the details about the project and how to submit!

It would be great if you can post the casting notice on your forum for visitors to view and/or share it with anyone in your network who may be interested!

We do encourage those who are interested to submit as early as possible for their best chance as we have a very tight deadline with this casting!

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to our offices

at 416.360.0465 ext 234 or 233 or email us at info@milocasting.com

--
    Cheers,
    MiLO
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram
Working...
X