Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After I share my story, I would like to share yours

Here is my LDR Story:
    I had just ended a toxic relationship that I had for years just a few weeks before I had to deploy for the military. Sent halfway around the world I was sad, broken, and alone. Being away from family and friends made it that much worse. But luckily I had a great friend to guide me and let me see a better light. I decided then to be happy and become a better man not trying to look for love.

But halfway through deployment, by mere coincidence I found her and she found me. Our connection sparked instantaneously and suddenly out of no where we were inseparable. She supported me daily, talking with me for hours and hours. Any time we had we spent it with each other. Our feelings grew into love. My deployment was ending and I was headed home. She flew straight to me that very day and that is how we closed the distance.

During my deployment I had made a video called Long Distance Relationships during Military Deployment on YouTube, to document what others are going through and how they are keeping their LDR strong.

This is where I want to share your story, I want to include small snippets of your LDR Video Chat to be included in a short film end credits to show and motivate others that LDR, as hard as it is, can be done as long as we stay patient and strong.

Let me know if you would like to share a small clip of your LDR Video Chats to be included in the short film so I can share it!

I can't wait to see your real love stories!
Working...
X