Present and future of video calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present and future of video calls

Hi everyone! This is my first post here. Hope it don't gets removed for any reason
    As a person quite bored already of zoom and other video calling solutions, I'm trying to bring in some value into the future of video calls for long distance couples.

So, if some of you could answer these simple questions, that'd really help me.
    Later, based on your answers, I'm planning to show how I see it might work in future and demonstrate why it's actually better.

1. Are you happy with what zoom/skype/facebook/whatsapp offer currently?
    2. Which are the main problems that you have with them? Or maybe it feels not satisfying in general?
    3. If you’d be doing a video conferencing app, what would you do to make your communication better?
    Are there any missing features which you’re dreaming of right now?

4. It it a somewhat frequent situation that you leave the call active, and each other just doing their own stuff,
    while still talking from time to time, like you are in the same room?
    5. Do you prefer smartphone or computer for calls when you're at home?
    6. Have you ever considered upgrading your webcam in order to bring in better quality image? Is that an important thing for you?

Would love to know what you think! Thanks to each one who takes the time to think a bit and post a reply!
    Last edited by leavittx; March 5, 2021, 09:43 AM.
Working...
X