Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should I be more decisive or try to drag it out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should I be more decisive or try to drag it out?

So I have a friend who is trying to set me up with her best friends daughter from another country. I am 39 and she is 29. She is eager to get married due to her age and I am eager due to mine.

I have just met someone locally and dated twice. The girl my friend introduced to me I have been talking for couple of months wants to come visit when US opens up mid November and I feel if I say yes we are basically going into serious mode and the friend told me she does want to get married and don't mind my age.

She said I have a sure thing and another that might drag a while and while we don't want to make rash decisions but I am getting up there too. She did say her friend daughter might just forget this if we don't meet soon because she doesn't want to wait too.

I am in a weird spot because neither women are considered girlfriends so I am not being an ahole talking to both but I also feel if the local girl doesn't work out I think I will go all in with the friends girl. Should I just be decisive now or go with both until the point where one just decides to end it or I feel local girl is not interested? I can ask the local girl how she feels on our 3rd date but that might be pressuring her. But she is from same country so she probably has similar mentality as well so it might not be as awkward question as people think...I actually got asked similar question by someone else on 2nd date..

And no, its kind of standard for women from that country to get married before 30 and she is not trying to swindle anything...
Working...
X