Problems with distance, blocking, my story, need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ Problems with distance, blocking, my story, need advice

Hi! I am new here. I am from Poland, he is from Portugal. I am 30, he is 36. We met online 3 months ago, after 2 weeks he bought a ticket to meet me, he came to visit me, wanted to shorten the distance, we fell in love, spent 2 weeks at my place, after that we were online all the time, skyping, calling, sending gifts, he was very active and for me all the time, asking when will i come... I didn't know how to be in such a relation, I stopped sending him daily pics of me, saying nice words, I became sad because of the distance, I was complaining, criticising, I was jealous. He was sweet and patient. But one day his old friend came to him after 3 years, I bet they started talking and he wrote me that things are going bad and maybe everyone goes their own way and I asked to talk on the phone or skype about that. 3 days of silence and after that he blocked me from facebook, gchat and skype. I know he was inviting me millions of times to see him and I was just silent, I can't tell you why. I care about him a lot. I wasn't conscious of my mistakes. What can I do? Looks like he doesn't want to talk anymore. I want t orepair it cause we were real soulmates. But I am a closed person so it made it more difficult. I plan to visit him. Or shall I forget?
Working...
X