This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ An endless circle

Well we broke up again. It seems to be a favorite thing of his to do. He kept promising (like every time before a breakup) that we weren't and then we did. Again it was over something stupid and I'm not even going to get into it. We were in a relationship (finally) on Facebook and he had told me to just leave it be and then last night he got on and changed his to single. So much for leaving it be. My trust in him has diminished since the first stupid breakup back in May and keeps diminishing after each. I could have wrote nasty things all over his wall, but I didn't. Instead (just like he did) I quietly removed him and blocked him. I blocked him from Twitter and both my personal and work Skype. He wanted to stay friends despite all the pain he has caused and I had originally agreed and last night went to bed thinking he had too. Apparently, he had other thoughts in mind as I slept. Other thoughts he never even mentioned and the best part, oh the best part was I said I love you to him before bed and of course I didn't expect anything in return and he said "I love you too." It really shows. I'm done with this relationship. Done with the pain and tears. Done trying, done caring. I wish everyone else the best in everything they do.
Working...
X