Is it a red flag? i need your advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it a red flag? i need your advice please

Me (28 years old) and boyfriend who’s 38 years old are in long distance relationship. I met him while I was studying in the US. I m from France, he is from Us. I got back home. We were friend before we start dating last year. We talked everyday through video calls and messages. He told me that he's coming to France to marry me and then he will take me with him back to US where we going to live and have our future family. I told him that my family is going to pay our honeymoon in France. I got excited. Those couple weeks, he started talking about money issue and how he’s in debt and he’s going to borrow money from his dad and his uncle to pay to come to me. I honestly didn’t like the energy that I m getting from him. I didn’t like that he’s talking about money issue while planning to get married. t’s not that I m disrespecting his money issue but I want to be treated well. Last week he told me that he's working two jobs and it takes couple years for his debt to pay off. I m tired of asking him when will he buy ticket to come see me. I dnt know I m really confused and lil sad. I would appreciate your advices because I really need it. Thank u
Working...
X