FINALLY A CHANCE TO UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY A CHANCE TO UPDATE

Hi everyone! many of u might not remember me but I've been in LDRS for a while now, but work, college, n personal life does not leave much time free.
    My SO n i have been together for over year now, he's a US Marine, oorah! but i must admit that a month before our first year anniversary our relationship was really in a bad situation, i could of swear that on some days i didn't see any more future of us, it was so rough n a pain time.
    most of the issues was the monotony of the relationship n communication.
    with a lot of patience, love, deep breaths n empathy slowly things came back the same n even better, we had our issues but we both accept that our relationship changed, personally took me more time to finally live with that n accept it the best way, ig women tent to be more into emotions causing things like this to be more difficult to swallow. at the end we both didn't wanna give up for really small issues of life, distance n time when the most important n main reason to keep going no matter what still here; our love n trust.
    im still getting use to the changes of our relationship n the minimum communication we have, but i love him n i choose him to be my buddy love till the end of my life no matter what it takes, cause we are worth to be happily together.
    first n last time we've seen each other was last February. we had plans to meet again on this coming December or January, but things always change , n now it seems that we might not be able to till October next year n if so closing distance in the following months will finally happen!
    but... when it comes to not having physical contact n sex, till then, oh my...
    temptation is a huge n easy fall, personally i will not risk all that we have build together for just a moment of not even pleasure with anyone else even if i have to last this long with out his presence on my bed.
    i asked him how does he feels n thinks about this, n he said, i love you n is with you i want to be, n if you can last i will too. we can live doing it the same way, way that ig most of y'all here do it too
    for all of you here, how long have y'all last without physical contact n sex?
    what do all of you think n feels when it comes to talk n live with this important part of every relation ship?
Working...
X