School Starts Wednesday! New Major!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ School Starts Wednesday! New Major!

I'm starting school again next Wednesday! This will be my third year of college, but I'll still technically be a sophomore because I'm starting a brand new major (my third :/ ) that I'm super excited about. I've always enjoyed writing, and ever since I was in Elementary School I have won awards for my writing, so I have decided to truly follow my heart and study Journalism, print, not broadcast... I have no interest in being on the 6:00 news haha. My dream is to be an editor for a successful magazine, but until then I would love to either blog for a magazine or have my own column. SO will be an airline pilot, which means we will hopefully be living close to a big city where I could work also. If I had my choice, I would write about being married to an airline pilot, and what it's really like to have him gone all the time while I take care of the home-front. I seriously can't wait to get started! Like I said, this will be my third major, but I believe I have finally settled on something that will make me happy, something I'm genuinely interested in. I'll keep ya'll updated!

Oh, and I realize this post has the 30+ prefix, but I can't figure out how to get it off haha.
    Last edited by rach92g; August 8, 2013, 06:30 PM.
Working...
X