Long Distance Boyfriend with Trust Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Distance Boyfriend with Trust Issues

Hi. Okay so, this is my first time in a relationship with someone with trust issues. Both me and and my boyfriend are 26 yo. I live in Bosnia and he lives in Macedonia. Everything about each other just makes sense. We have the same values, the same goals, the same humor. He makes me happy. Ive had two relationships before him that never lasted longer than 7 months, but he was in a long relationship that lasted 4 years. His last relationship ended because his ex cheated on him, left his with scars and trust issues. We share our locations currently which i really dont mind at all. Niether of us believe in friendshio between boy and a girl so we dont have problems there (obviously if its coworkers of the opposite sex, he understands). But its small things that gets him so angry and makes him blow up. Over the weekend, i wanted to go to the beach for the first time this year. Obviously, because im going to wear a bikini, i shaved my bikini area but not entirely only the sides. He has this “rule” that we wouldnt shave our private parts if we’re not together, and that if we planned to we must tell the other person. Its kinda ridiculous but it makes his brain calm i guess. Well, this weekend i forgot to tell him. And he absolutely went insane. He started saying i cant be trusted and what not. And that I should apologize for breaking the rule. But honestly to me its so ridiculous hahaha idk. He’s really a great guy haha he just has these trust issues. I know he loves me but idk what to do in these moments. I need advice
Working...
X