Season Finale of 90 Day Fiance tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Finale of 90 Day Fiance tonight

So far one couple has gotten married: Alan and Kirylam. Will the other 3 make it down the aisle? We find out tonight!

I have found the show interesting. I really think these couples went into this the wrong way -- I think if you are going to the trouble of a fiance' visa, you should be making that commitment to marry, not using the 90 days to see if you want to be married. I thought that was the point of the relationship before: the phone calls, letters, texts, Skype sessions, etc. But maybe due to the way the US issues visas, this was the only way.

If anyone is interested, TLC is casting for the next season...

90-DAY FIANCE- CASTING NEW COUPLES!
    Have you found your one true love abroad? Was the man or woman of your dreams simply overseas? If you and your foreign fiancé are looking to walk down the aisle in America, we want to be there! TLC is currently seeking couples to feature on our docu-series 90 Day Fiancé that follows the day-to-day efforts of couples planning to enter the U.S. on a K-1 Visa. Any age, ethnicity, and gender may apply. If interested in sharing your unique journey, please email us at k1showcasting@gmail.com.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.
Working...
X