This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will he ever come?

Hi guys! Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I've never been in an LDR before so everything is new to me. Around 6 months ago, I met a guy from the states online. We exchanged numbers, and spoke everyday. 6 months later we Skype every single day for 5 hours, text all the time, and have established that we're crazy for each other. I can honestly say that even without meeting him in the flesh, I've connected with his soul, on a level that I've never done with people on my doorstep. The "problem" is I'm in the UK...3500 miles away. To make matters worse, he is a sergeant in the military and cannot find leave to come and see me. He's waiting on a break from the army to fly out to see me. We send packages out to each other, he recently bought me converses and I'm in the process of sending him a package. I will wait for him because he's so special to me. But I'm scared of 1 thing. (I know it's hard to say and speak on behalf of someone else)...but based on those little details I mentioned...do you think that he will eventually come and see me? I'm afraid that he will grow frustrated and give up... I would go but I have commitments with university and work that I Have to stay in the UK. (I'm 20). I'd also like him to meet my family first, so that it would be easier for them to accept me moving to the states to do my masters degree to be with him.. I'm the eldest out of 2 daughters and theyve always been protective of me, I believe it would be easier if he came first if he could. Sorry this is so long !! I try and take each day as it comes..but as the time period grows longer, so does my anxiety
Working...
X