Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! I'm 3 months into a Long Distance Relationship with my SO (France/Hong Kong)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I'm 3 months into a Long Distance Relationship with my SO (France/Hong Kong)!

Hi everyone!

It's my first time posting here, so I just thought that I would give a brief introduction to me and my girlfriend!

We both met at University in UK in November last year, and lived with each other (2 Brief 2-3 weeks LDR in between because of family commitments) until August 2016. We are perfect in person, we both have the same interests and reactions to stuff, and we cooked together, played games together, hung out together, went on vacation together, and lived in the same house together
    I made a big mistake education wise before I met her, and I never told her about it, which meant that I would have to stop my university studies and travel back to my country for a gap year. When I told her in August 2016, she said she forgave me, and we decided to enter a Long Distance Relationship for a year, until we can see each other again.
    Recently, I've decided to go to Australia to finish my education, and we made plans to meet again in Australia as soon as possible, and thus she found a job to pay for her ticket and visa application.

I personally have never been in a long distance relationship before, whereas her previous and only relationship was a semi-long distance (see each other once a month) for 3 years, and me and her have very different ways of a long distance relationship and this is putting a big block between us.
    I love her, and she loves me, and we do plan on being together for the rest of our lives.

I'm probably going to post on a another thread about the problems we are encountering and asking for advice.

Anyways

Nice to meet you all!
    Hugo
Working...
X