Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under alot of stress need advice

Hi all .

Ive been talking to a lovely lady online for the past 2 years. We click very well talk over the phone and text . Theres been a few things that stress me out .
    1. She told me from day 1 she has cancer so things have been tricky spending time together as she is in sweden and i in australia it makes things difficult with time diffrence and her treatment and how it effects her.
    2. She tends to go quite when her treatment isnt going well ,sometimes not hearing from her for up to a week which makes me worry
    3. Not replying to texts and not remembering days we where meant to hang out .

Just looking for a lil advice if anyone that has been in a similar situation or know someone that has . Just finding it really hard to stay positive whilst i give her a bit of space while she is going through treatment at the moment. I know people deal with these types of things in there own way i just want to be able to be more supportive and show her that im with her all the way and shes not alone through all of it .
Working...
X