Thank you!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!!!!

I just wanted to say Thank you!!! The least that I could say. I had posted that I was going to delete myself off here because it didn't seem good for me. I'm so glad that I did not. This site is amazing and so are the people that I have had pleasure to come across. Of course I'm still learning everyday and finding new things. I do not plan on deleting my thread that I previously posted, so this is why I'm trying to make it better by this one.

I knew I fell in love before the Thanksgiving week, but I confirmed by visiting him for the entire week. If I could have stayed I would have. I just didn't know how hard it was going to be to leave. I felt like my heart was ripped out and so lost with out him. Each day I have gained a little strength, not that it has gotten easier though.

Thinking of all the little things that matter, yes I love simplicity. This helps me, and part of the reason why I went shopping today. White is so hard to find, but I managed and very proud of myself.

I still don't know when I will be able to visit again. He can't visit, his leaves are for his girls and I would never even think about changing that. Thinking March will be the earliest. May try to fly but a little expensive, but if I drive I will be on the road for a total of 24 hours, a few more hours then I would even be able to see him. Of course though he is worth it.

Just a little about him and I.

The main reason for this thread though is to say thank you again. I can't say that enough. I look forward to any of your replies, and appreciate all of them.

Thank you
Working...
X