This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling very confused?

I dated this girl that I met on a chat site for a month. We only broke up because we didn't want to date behind our parents' backs anymore. This was a few months ago. I still have strong feelings for me, and she still has strong feelings for me too. We're even best friends now. I just feel so confused. There is another girl, another one of my long distance friends. I knew her before I knew my ex. She even used to have a crush on me. I'm confused about my feelings. I still have strong feelings for my ex, however I feel something about my friend. I don't know how to explain it.

I let things slip. I was talking to my friend online, even acted like I liked her, giving her hugs and kisses and being flirty and stuff (virtual of course, lame I know but yeah). She said I confused her, since I would act like this, then end up talking about my ex. I messed things up big time here. I said something along the lines of "feelings never really go away." I wish I could have taken it back, because saying that made it look like I had and still have feelings for her. I don't even know what I'm feeling! She went offline after that, then came back and said I was an idiot. I agreed. Sooner or later she just went off for the night. This was yesterday..

I don't know what to do. I don't know how I'm going to talk to my friend after what happened last night. It will be all awkward. I don't want things to be awkward between us, and I definitely don't want to lose our friendship over this. I just don't know what to do. I love them both, I think they're both beautiful girls, and I love the relationships we have. However, my feelings are really for my ex, not for my friend. But I feel something, I don't know what, for my friend.

I won't term it lust, because that has to do with sexual things and the body, which I've never even seen and don't care about. As far as her being a rebound goes, I would never do that. Besides, I can't date anyway, so her being a rebound isn't even possible. I really do love my ex, and I have no intention of dating my friend, not now anyway. My feelings are still for my ex. I won't do anything until I'm completely sure those feelings are gone. Please help me out. Any advice would be appreciated. By the way, I'm 15, both of them are 14, my ex is turning 15 in November.
    Last edited by Maximum212; August 18, 2012, 02:15 PM.
Working...
X