This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens My LDR story

So my story all started back in September of 2013 when I met my ex my ex lives an hour and a half away and I was 15 so I couldn't exactly drive yet we talked on an off for about 3 months and the day before my 16th b-day was the last time we talked for almost 4 months (September 29th to December 4th 2013) then December 4th to march 30th we didn't talk March 30th I texted him Cuz I missed him and then we talked on an off again for 4 months then August 2nd I commented on his post on FB asking for snapchat names and I'm like I'm regretting deleting my snap chat and we started texting again and we talked for about 2 weeks and we started dating August 3rd broke up August 14th so yeah we were only together like 11 days but we pretty much always had a complicated relationship after we broke up we didn't talk for about a month.... September 18th 2014 I messaged him in FB because I had gotten my sbapchat to work (I had an acct deleted it made a new one then I couldn't get into my new one a few months later Cuz deleted it off my phone after I made a new one) well I got back into it and I told him I had gotten back into it and asked if he wanted it I kinda wanted to stay friends but he said no so I'm like k and we haven't talked since nowwww im going to backtrack about a month to the end of August 3 weeks after me and my ex broke up I met someone new and him and I have been together for 7 months 7 very happy filled amazing months and he lives 2 hours and 15 mins north of me.... my ex is south of me yes my current bf Farther but he makes it seem like it's not that far we do plan on meeting in a few months this summer

SOOO yeah that is my LDR story so far lol
    Last edited by kenzieblue; March 23, 2015, 05:13 PM.
Working...
X