I Need Alternatives To Prom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens I Need Alternatives To Prom

So the deal is my boyfriend would love to take me to prom he has the time, the money, and the resources to travel and do this with me but my school is against anyone over 21 being a part of our school prom. Probably because they could bring alcohol but it still upsets me cause I know Brian wouldn't. I could understand if he was like 35 or something. That would be totally different but he's absolutely not. He's 23 and I'm 18 but even though it's my senior prom they don't make exceptions. Plus they have done so much for me that I can't even begin to complain and I'm so thankful for. So I must respect their rules and regulations.
    Anyways now that he can't go with me I wanted to find a way to have our own little prom or maybe do something over Skype that would sort of be the equivalent of prom. I'm still going to my prom. I'm going to my prom May 1st and then meeting him for the first time May 2nd but we can't do anything outstanding then because my parents won't let me be alone with him (which is honestly so ridiculous) so I figured that we could have one big hooraah before we actually meet face to face. I made my prom dress myself so of course I want to show it off to him but I just need some tips and tricks to make this online prom or online date something special. Friendly advice would be greatly appreciated. <3
Working...
X