Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens BIG UPDATE!

Hi everyone!

As some of you know, back in early November i found myself in a relationship with a boy who lived 100+ miles away. Looking back on it now all i can do is kick myself for being the moth that was drawn into the flame, too blinded by love to see the warning signs...
    Long story short, after a lot of lies... he dumped me for someone else (Shocker! totally did not see that coming!). It really did break my heart to think someone that i really did think would never leave me (He promised me he wouldnt) did the exact thing and did it because of another girl. However, this being back in December i have now mangaed to finally get over him and all the lies and hatred that came along with him. It hasnt been easy at all, and unfortenly i did let it get too me way more then i should of... In my eyes i had lost my everything and i almost didn't have the stength to get through the heartbreak of it all (i wont go into detail as it may trigger or upset some...).

Now this is the part where things took a turn for the better!
    After not leaving the house for a month or two...The light at the end of the tunnel finally found its way into my life.
    Now i never thought i would find myself in another relationship after something like that but looking back at it now, i dont think i would be there now writing this post if it wasnt for my boyfriend. I met my boyfriend Henry on the 3rd of March (Last month) and since then i really have fallen for him. In as little as a month he has helped me through so much, not only problems with family but also with school and exams etc. I am so happy that i managed to move on from my past relationship and into a new one as i seriously do not know what I'd do without Henry and somehow he always manages to bring a smile to my face, no matter how down i am. It is still early days and there is bound to be a lot of ups and downs like in many relationships. However this time i will be ready for the negatives and i believe in us and that we can get through them.
    speak soon!
    -Angel
Working...
X