Recording myself for her as a guy, need suggestions and help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Recording myself for her as a guy, need suggestions and help

So we're together now for some months she's my soul mate, I visited her this summer vacation and everything was nice (except the lack of privacy) bla bla that's not the point. Soo after I had to fly back home we were horny for each other obviously and we started getting comfortable sexting, sending pics, videos. I mean I'd rather have nice Skype calls with her but due to timezone and her lack of privacy, also an overprotective dad it's easier to send us videos. I was the one who started sending stuff and now she did as well, quite a selection and different stuff. But my main point here is, I'm a guy and I already recorded like pleasing myself down there for her and also my face while doing it but I can't think of anything else, she can do some different stuff but I don't know what I could record for her, any suggestions or tips would be nice. Also if you have tips for her privacy, sexting, phone sex etc I'd appreciate if you could tell me and if you have any questions just ask. Thanks for reading and have a nice days
Working...
X