Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LokLok app for LDRs and not only

Hi everyone,

my name is Victoria, I am not in an LDR (sorry!) but I used to be in one a year ago. Anyway, I am writing here because at the moment I work in a project, where every day we deal with a lot of people, who're in LDR. So I kind of feel involved So, the project where I work is LokLok - an app that allows to leave lovely doodles, pictures, messages and drawings on your significant other's lock screen.

Initially we created this app just for fun, but as it has existed for more than a year now, we found out that 80% of its users are couples, and a lot of them are in LDR. Since then I’ve had this idea to reach out to people who are in love from a distance, offer them to try LokLok with their SOs and ask them how it works for their relationship.

I know for sure that LokLok makes thousands of couples around the world happier (you can check out at our website's blog, the rules don't allow me to post any links yet), and inspired by your own posts here on this forum, I decided to reach out and ask for your feedback. The app is absolutely free, the only obstacle might be is that it works only on Android.

Thanks! Can't wait for your answers!
Working...
X