Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways to pass the time, any ideas would be great, thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ways to pass the time, any ideas would be great, thanks!

Well, I'm sure that there are already some threads about ways to pass the time, but I guess that you can say that this has a bit of a twist to it.

So, for me, the time that we've known each other and have been together is flying by. Just like I think that this next year will do until we can close the distance. Probably because I have a weekly routine of:
    Monday - Work
    Tuesday - Work
    Wednesday - Work
    Thursday - Work
    Friday - Day off
    Saturday - Up at 6am to work at Racing Stables until half 12. Then home and we watch films and/or play games etc.
    Sunday - Nothing, but I sleep half the day away anyway.

However, for my boy, that is a different story. It has been going really slowly for him. Mainly because he has been really sick and has had to stay in for months on end, as well as being grounded towards the end of last year and lot not allowed out, and now his knee is really bad and he can't go out. (He has had an injury on it in the past and needs physcio). He is a really sports orientated person, not the creative type or reading type at all. Because of his knee, he can't go out and take part in any sports, go back to the sports clubs that he used to go to, go back to the gym -his membership has been put on hold for him, and they know his knee is bad so they won't even let him in to work on his arms, and he can't even really go out shopping or anywhere because his knee hurts him too much. He's looked for courses to do, but there aren't any. He'll be studying for his theory tests soon, and his Uncle will be taking him out for driving lesson. Which I guess will kill some time. But there's a whole more year, and it won't take him anywhere near that long to learn to drive. I've suggested to him buying an open world game on the xbox because of all of the hundreds of side missions that they have, finding out about what I would need to move over because I can't find anything, and making a money plan, because that! is something important that we need to know, and it would help with saving up money now.

Other than those, my ideas are totally gone. I though maybe have a film night once a week, or a cooking day/night. I don't really know though. I want some ideas on things that he can do by himself while I'm at work, so that the days don't seem so long and he isn't just sat waiting for me to get home. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Working...
X