Everyday Emails and text msgs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyday Emails and text msgs.

I always send him an email atleast 4 times a day,(from the day he left till now), telling how was my days goin on and what did i did, and ofcurz I always put at the end of my letter of how much I love him, how important he is to me, how lucky I am that I have him in my life, his one in a million, his the air that I breath, he is my everything, he is my soulmate, he is my bestfriend and he is the sweetest man on earth. We always talked on fone also, and before we end our convesation we used to kiss(mwuah3x!)on phone 3 times (its constant/its a must)
    And since he is a busy man, I always send him sweet text messeges. Its funny though, I used to text him in the early morning (in his time/like 5am) like this messege " good morning! get up babe. breakfast is ready, hot chocolate, bacon and toasted bread" lol... and he will call me back and said "how he wish for that"
    Since we been far away for about 2 months already (and im expecting another couple of month again) the main thing who keeps us both strong is this 5 keys LOVE, FAITH, HOPE,PRAYER AND COMMUNICATION.
Working...
X