Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Diego Visit - Any Tips?

Hi all!

I registered on LFAD a long time ago and have always loved it! Haven't done much on the forums but recently started reading things and such.

I'm going to be visiting my SO in San Diego, California in March. It will be my first time in San Diego. We already booked a hotel at a nice location. I'm pretty satisfied with the price since it is kind of a budget trip! However, I do have a few questions about the city, if there are any SD/California people around?

1. I'm kind of confused about the day passes/monthly passes for the bus system! I tried reading up but haven't been enlightened much yet. If any one who knows about it could give me a few guiding words I would appreciate it! (I'm staying for 9 days)

2. We pretty much decided to go to Legoland+the outlet near there for a day, is there some sort of shuttle/bus from within the city? Our hotel is in the Old Town area.

3. Balboa Park - I'm sure this is a must see place! But after seeing how many museums are inside I'm sure I can't visit all of them, are there any that you think are MUST SEE museums within? There's the $39 dollar Day pass (5 museum visits within one day) or the $49 Passport to Balboa pass (valid for 7 days, 14 museums).

Any other tips or places you guys like would be appreciated!

Thanks
Working...
X