Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our first time together (day 1 )

Hello there fine people of the long distance relationship society
    i want to share my experiance so called first meeting with my lovely swedish bf

This is the story :
    It all started on that special friday morning . i woked up pretty early in the morning so i would have alot of time to prepared . Like showering . Make-up . my hair . So i would look beautiful for my lovely swedish boy wink-emoticon
    After all of the preparations i waited after my father to be able to drive me to the place where i will meet my bf . Which where a hotel in Brugges in Belgium When my father was ready i jumped in the car and drove away.
    When i was sitting in the car i was super excited and really happy and nervous to see my swedish bf for the first time smile-emoticon and when i arrived at our meeting place in Belgium i got out of the car and then i saw my bf and hes father.
    Directly i started to become more nervous then i was in the car so i started to shake a bit . and then me and my father walked to them and immediately i hugged my bf i was so happy to hug him . Well in the start of our relationship i never expected
    to meet him bescause of the distance but crazy enough he did fly over from Sweden to Belgium for me it was a dream that came true . Well now i will talk further about the story wink-emoticon We hugged for like 30 seconds and talked
    a bit to each other a then we stopped and then we where quiet we dident talk because we both where freaking nervous and i was still shaking a bit but after 10 minutes i stopped shaking . After that my father took he´s car to go somewhere ells in Brugges and he said we have to wait around the corner . and then me and my bf and he`s father walked a bit further and then he`s father asked to get a picture of us so me and my bf stood in a lovely pose close to each other and smiled we did have a nice first picture of us together . After the picture was taken we walked further and we waited around the corner and there was my father with car so we jumped in the car to go in Brugges . and then my father placed it somewhere . And then our journey started. So we walked in to the city walking next to each other talking and talking making jokes and laugh with each other like we normaly do . And our fathers walked behind us talking and talking . We stopped somewhere to drink and talk and then we asked if we could walk for a bit just the 2 of us and they said yes . So we stood up and walk´t next to each other and talked for a while after 20 30 minutes walking he asked if we

could walk hand in hand ? of course I said yes to it . He said like I was a bit nervous to ask you that . I said you don’t have to nervous I wont bite you silly so he took my hand in he`s hand he`s hand was so big and warm so soft a cozy I feelt so safe when we walked hand I hand i did smile directly I was really happy that he asked that to me . So then we walked a bit further hand in hand talking to each other and had fun like we always do and then asked to sit somewhere close to the water Ohw :o so romantic and I said yes then we did go and sit next to each other really close and we where still hand and hand and then we talked about that and that and after 5
    . 10 minutes I laid my head on he´s shoulder and then he laid he´s head on my head at that moment I feelt so happy I could never been happier then that . Then we said some sweet things to each other  After that he said he had a gift for me I was like Aww so sweet you dident have to do that . He gave it to me it was a braclet I really loved it . And then we talked further for a bit and then he asked to me if I want to where the braclet and then I said to him yes but can you put it on for me ? and he did that . After that we talked and talked further and after 1 hour or 2 we went back to our fathers . and then my father said we will go to another good café here so we walked again next to each other hand in hand talking to each other . And so did our fathers they where talking to each other and walked in front of us to lead us to where we would go . So we walked and walked and then we where at

the new café so we all went inside . And then I asked to my father if me and my bf could go outside and be together alone . He said yes . And then we did go outside and walked hand in hand and discovered the city a bit and after a long walk we sat somewhere to rest for a bit . So we did go and sit close to each other . Still hand in hand and then I laid my head on he´s shoulder again and he´s head was on my head and then we said sweet little things to each other . And then I started to play with he´s hair so fun :o. Damm It was so soft. He started laughing with it . And mister wants to know the taste of my hair so he eat my hair. Crazypants you are I said . And then it was starting to get a bit late so my sweetiepants was getting hungry so we did go back to the café where our parents where . And then we did go somewhere to eat and after eating we did go for a evening walk just the 2 of us. We walked hand in hand talking a little bit and then we sat down somewhere and talk for a while and after 15 minutes or 20 minutes we did go back . And the last street I was saying sorry that you dident get your first kiss and he said its not to late to get the first kiss . I said like I’m to afraid I will fail at kissing I am not good at it I’m so nervous and he said I’m nervous to but I want to have It right now so we get over it and then the next time we don’t have to be nervous about that . And then slowly he touched my face with he`s hand and then he came closer with he´s head and kissed me and then he said I love you sweetie and I said I love you to sweetheart . See the first kiss wasn’t bad . He said . And we went back to the place where we where eating. And then the day was almost over sadly. So I did have to go home :c But I did not go without a evening kiss from my lovely Swedish bf and then I did have to go I jumped in the car and then they jumped in to . So my father brought them to there hotel there where staying. And when we where there I said goodbye and I will see you tomorrow. And when me and my father where riding home I did have a great feeling about the first day together our amazing first day together and I just could not stop smiling the whole ride.

This was the first day together with him Hopefully you like the first day and enjoyed reading it
Working...
X