Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soon to be hitting the 1 month mark of our relationship..funny how time flies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon to be hitting the 1 month mark of our relationship..funny how time flies.

Sunday June 9th it'll have been one month since I've held him and also our 1 month anniversary. I'll see him next month but i can hardly believe its been so long. :/ I miss him alot. I know we have more months and years to look forward to together and itll be tough, I just hope that in time soon he can come visit me again.

AWWW! Congratulations!!! I'm sure you have really great months and years ahead of you!

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Well if you think a month is long i'd hate to hear what you think 2 1/2 years is haha
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
        Well if you think a month is long i'd hate to hear what you think 2 1/2 years is haha
        yep.. this ^

the months usually fly by for me. Congrats on your monthaversary though
        Met Online: February 2009
        Feelings grew: January 2011
        First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
        Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
        Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
        Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
        Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
        Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
        Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
        Engaged: 1st of July 2012
        Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
        Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
        Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
        Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
        Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
        Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I have been with my BF almost 2 months now! We first connected in March. I visited him almost 2 weeks ago. Sometimes I miss him so much I can't stand it. I thought I'd be seeing him next week but due to finances we've had to make a change in schedule. I won't be seeing him until early July. Sometimes being away from him is so hard, but he is so worth it!

Comment

Ive been married just over a month now (7th May) and i'm missing him like crazy! i have no idea when i'll get to see him next as we're going through the visa process now and it could take a while.
            As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Well before you know it you'll be passing the one year mark! I still remember when I'd been with my SO for a month; it was around that time he wrote me to tell me he loved me I can't believe we're coming up to three years together now. Hold onto every moment, won't you - they flash by all too quickly!

Comment

This time (2nd time) I've been with my fiance a little over 10 months. Our one year is August 1st. But I agree with a couple of the others here,once you've reached a year or more,months don't really seem like anything.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                Back Together: August 1,2012
                First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                Engaged: January 17,2013
                Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

My SO and I met almost 7 months ago and have been officially together for almost 5 and boy has it flown by!! I find the months fly by a lot quicker than any "normal" relationships I have ever had in the past. My life is like a constant count down I suppose and when you are constantly counting down to something time does seem to go a lot quicker!

Comment

Working...
                  X