7 Years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 Years!

I met my SO 7 years ago on a mobile game/chat site. We started dating about 6 months later, broke up a couple times due to cancelled visits and trust issues. The longest we were broken up was 2 years but we always kept in touch though and never stopped loving each other. Almost 2 years ago I finally let go of the past, of my trust issues because I could tell she had changed and was being honest with me and opening up to me more than she ever had before. So we got back together, had a few more cancelled visits, wanted to give up, but instead I took over planning arrangements for a visit, I paid for everything, booked the tickets myself (after agreeing on a date). And finally I got to meet the most amazing woman I could ever hope to meet. The visit was perfect, there were some rough patches but nothing that stopped the visit from being absolutely amazing. I love how she handles things, how well she can read me, how she reassures me without even having to say anything. She explained what had happened in the past and why she couldn't come sooner and had to cancel visits.

We are planning our next visit for my birthday in March, I'm going to see her in England. I can not wait to have her in my arms again!

That's great hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Congrats and welcome

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Thank you everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X