No announcement yet.

listening to music together or sharing music with each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much on the info how to share music. My SO work crazy hours. I hoped soon we can listen together. We used to just share music in each other text. I have turned him on to artists that he would not listen to. He sent me a link on email that was alternative music fell in love with the song.

Comment

Oh, I miss Pandora...
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

We don't like the same music, so we don't do this :-\

Comment

Yeah, there's some overlap in our music tastes. We've both started listening to music the other has recommended and it's been good.

There's a site called Rabbit that allows you to watch streaming video at the same time as other people, so we've listened to the same music on YouTube this way before, as well as watching movies and TV shows together. You can make the room private only to people who have the link to the room as well, so that's nice.

Comment

Working...
          X