A Book of Thoughts and Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Book of Thoughts and Memories

So since we have been together, I have been collecting things that he has given me. In my box I have collected: A dried rose, a dried lily, a dried tulip, every card from bouquets of flowers, the ribbon from the corsage I wore to prom, his class ring, a tiara, and a couple different tickets, also in there is a note that he wrote. It says: I love you Leslie, and I always will. He wrote that last summer before I left Missouri again (End of Summer Break).
    Whenever we get into fights, or whenever I get upset or worried, I look into the box and it makes me feel better. I showed the box to him (over Skype) and he said that he wish he had one. I didn't have objects that would hold sentimental value to him, so instead I came up with a different idea. I went to Micheal's Art Store and purchased a Hardback Sketch book. In this book, I have been writing my point of view from my favorite memories, different little rambles about what he is to me, and a few different sketches here and there. I call it: A Thousand Things You've Heard Before. I titled it that because whenever he gets upset I tell him our story, or how much he means to me, and I always tell him that "I know I've said this A Thousand times already, but you are my everything." I just started working on it a couple days ago, and I haven't really gotten too far into it, but it is something that I am working hard to complete. I hope he likes it.

I think this is a great idea and he will definitely like it because it's from you^^
    I was looking for ideas to make a gift for my SO and your post helped me to find some, so thank you for sharing your ideas with us!

Comment

Oh, I do that too. But I have a book instead were I write of what we've done today, how's it going with us, what I think at the moment, when I long for him, miss him, something funny happened and etc. I find it very useful to look back and see how we were before. Unfortunatley I began this book pretty late, (around one year after), and felt that I could have needef it back then. But it's nice to have those things, great idea!

Comment

Working...
      X