Seeing My SO For The First Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing My SO For The First Time

So, I will be seeing my SO for the first time after four years in just a few weeks. He will be sending me my ticket through the mail for me to take a bus to see him. It will be an 11-14 hour trip, maybe longer, but I don't mind at all. I am so ready for this day, and it turns out he has a lot planned. Since I am not going to my senior prom, he is planning on setting up our own prom which I find very romantic. Also, he had told me our plans have a lot to do with grass, so I am assuming there is going to be a picnic, or we are going to lay on the grass and gaze up at the stars together.

I can not wait until I am able to be embraced by him, and am finally able to kiss him. He had told me he wouldn't be able to let me go, and when he kissed me to not pull away because he wouldn't want to stop . I am a loving person so I'll take all the affection he gives me and cherish it all.

I am not going to be able to sleep the day before I have to leave.. I will be way too excited. I can hardly wait as it is. I'll be meeting his family, and his siblings, so I am kind of nervous about that. But hopefully everything turns out great, and I hope his parents like me.

That's so exciting I hope you have a great visit. Be nice with his family but don't try to hard - just be yourself, I'm sure you're a lovely person - and I'm sure everything will be fine.

Good luck! xx

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Yeah, show your good side, but don't worry too hard or try to be someone you're not. You'll do well! All the best for the visit!

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

That is so exciting! Congrats! Just be yourself, I'm sure that his parents and siblings will love you as much as he seems to! I can't wait to be in your situation and seeing my SO for the first time!

Comment

All the best, just relax and enjoy the moment.

Comment

Try to sleep a few hours at least... I know what it is like to travel for 16 hours, and some sleep forhand will do you good and make that first kiss taste even better
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Yeah I hope so! He actually has a fraternal twin brother. Me and him have chatted a few times and get along pretty well, same with their sister. I am really nervous about meeting their Dad.. But I hope you get the chance to see your SO soon!

Comment

Good luck!! I was so nervous last time as I knew I was going to meet his mom and dad. I then was taken to dinner at his grandma's and met his grandparents and uncle. I was so ridiculously nervous! This time I am meeting his sister who added me on fb and some of his friends and maybe his brother. Although I feel less nervous than I did last time, I still want to make a good impression.

The first trip is always the most nerve wrecking and exciting. I didn't sleep the night before, on the plane and barely slept on the bus.

Good luck! You'll be fine
                Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Working...
                X