PC Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Gaming

What are some PC games that you guys play with your SO's? My SO and I love to game with each other when we can finally find the free time, but we are starting to run out of ideas on what to play. For a while we would play Minecraft, and that was a lot of fun. But too much of the same game starts to get wore out after a while. We kind of just stopped playing games altogether because we managed to wear out everything we have been playing. So does anyone have any ideas for games that would be fun to play together? What kind of stuff have you played with your SO and enjoyed? My boyfriend and I both have Steam accounts, so anything on there would be cool. Honestly just anything at this point would be fine. We just really would like some new games to play together. To keep things interesting and fun.
    ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
    Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
    First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
    Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
    Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
    Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Me and my BF play Final Fantasy: XIV. You play with a whole server of people so you can make new friends while still playing together and there's a whole lot of progression you can do and different quests so it shouldn't get boring too quickly. Only downside is you have to purchase the game and pay a monthly subscription fee but I believe the first month is free as a trial basis.
    Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
    Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
    Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
    His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
    Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
    Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
    Married: June 29th 2018
    Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

Originally posted by bubblehits View Post
      Me and my BF play Final Fantasy: XIV. You play with a whole server of people so you can make new friends while still playing together and there's a whole lot of progression you can do and different quests so it shouldn't get boring too quickly. Only downside is you have to purchase the game and pay a monthly subscription fee but I believe the first month is free as a trial basis.
      Great! Thank you. I'll look into it
      ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
      Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
      First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
      Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
      Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
      Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Second life, IMVU, and Habbo are great things to play together. I quite like playing Team Fortress 2 and FPS games like that, but she prefers roleplay games. Anything where we can interact is always fun.
        60 days until i fly to texas.
        6th august 2017 - the day i made you mine.

Comment

Me and my SO play World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and he shared his Steam with me but we usually play those games separately. But there are a lot of free to play games on Steam that you two could probably play together. And there's Leauge of Legends, umm, I'm sure you can google some online multiplayer PC games and you can find a TON.

Comment

I second final Fantasy xiv! =)
            "You want for myself
            You get me like no one else
            I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
            Even in the darkest part of me
            I am beautiful with you
            Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
            You're here with me
            Just show me this and I'll believe
            I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Been playing a lot of Neverwinter Online and to a lesser extent, Elder Scrolls Online. I've been debating whether to start playing SWTOR as well.

Comment

Originally posted by emk4t View Post
                Second life, IMVU, and Habbo are great things to play together.
                Second Life's sister game, RLC, is also pretty good. It's much simpler and easier to work, though there are more limited options for say... animated neko tails, they don't exist in RLC. I'm a virtual DJ in RLC, it's great fun.

Comment

Yeah, we do SecondLife pretty much (though it's not a game like that and requires real money if I got it right), but it's fun when you've figured it out. We're looking at new houses right now ^^

I tried WoW but it was too advanced for me so we moved on to Guild wars 2 which is so good and fun to play with your partner. I can reccomend that game, really fun and nice landcapes and chat with partner. Not sure if it's on Steam, I think we downloaded the game on it's own site, but shouldn't be too hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Lycka View Post
                    Yeah, we do SecondLife pretty much (though it's not a game like that and requires real money if I got it right), but it's fun when you've figured it out. We're looking at new houses right now ^^

I tried WoW but it was too advanced for me so we moved on to Guild wars 2 which is so good and fun to play with your partner. I can reccomend that game, really fun and nice landcapes and chat with partner. Not sure if it's on Steam, I think we downloaded the game on it's own site, but shouldn't be too hard to find.
                    Bought the game back when it was a one time purchase thing. It was never really my thing, I only went to it when half if not all my guildies from another MMORPG called Shaiya moved over there. I've not played it in several years.

Comment

Me and my boyfriend actually met each other while playing Minecraft, and there are plenty of different mods to keep you interested - Tekkit, Hexxit and Feed the Beast are a few examples. We also love playing Terraria together (we've played over 500 hours in total so far) and we've also played other games like Garry's Mod and the Dead Island and Saints Row series in co-op. We've also recently started playing Rocket League together.
                      Last edited by GunnerGirl95; September 22, 2015, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Me and my SO have been playing a lot of World of Warcraft together which has been awesome - it's a bit harder now when we're not together because of time differences and stuff, but still! We also play a lot of Diablo, mostly the 2nd one though.

Met online: February 2011
                        Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

I play Guild Wars 2, since it's now free-to-play. The nice thing is that there are no monthly fees...I remember when I tried getting into WoW and it was just waaay too expensive. Gotta watch the wallet to save up for plane tickets, ya know?

Comment

We play Mario kart 8 pretty frequently (once a week?) and sh*t-talk and obliterate each other. It's friendly competition If I had a good enough pc we'd probably be playing FF XIV.

Comment

My boyfriend and I are both big gamers... we have played a lot of Minecraft together, then we moved on to Grand Theft Auto V, The Elder Scrolls Online, Borderlands series on the Playstation 4.

But depending on how good your PCs are you could try games like World of Warcraft, TERA Online, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands series, Left 4 Dead 1/2 (team based zombie game), Portal 2..

If you download the Steam client you can find plenty of free to play MMOs and co-op games too, there are search categories specifically to help find those kinds of games.

Comment

Working...
                              X