No announcement yet.

I love her,read this PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate your advice but it's my life and my choice,i have to try no matter what,and nothing can or will stop me from doing that,thank you for advice R&R but this is my life and i have to try,i dont care if you all call me stupid,stubborn,immature,shallow,idiot...i dont really care what you guys think i just have to try and i will try,nothing will change my mind,i love her too much to let her go...

Im not a predator or a stalker i don't care what you think of me,i know who i am and what are my intentions,if i fail at it its my fault,this is my life i will follow my heart as i always did,i dont have mental problems,im sure i'll be just fine
    Last edited by ktmexc125sm; September 4, 2015, 11:13 AM. Reason: Stuff added

Comment

Originally posted by ktmexc125sm View Post
      i don't care what you say about it,i WILL do as my heart tells me,if i f*** it up its my fault,not yours,okay? - Harlequin
      Oh, I know it'll be your fault. That's what I've been saying. You're behaving like a head-strong, naive 15 year old, and you need to take a step back and breathe. You're making a huge mistake right now by trying to win her back because you "know" she still has feelings for you. You don't know that, actually, but what you do know, because she said it, is she doesn't want to be with you. That's where it needs to end. If you're smart and know what to think, then you'll know that while you're allowed to still have feelings for her, your current behavior is completely inappropriate and will only make a mess that will affect both you and her. If you're smart, and if you respect her at all, you'll back off and accept the break up for what it was.

The best thing you could do right now is give her some space and give yourself some space. Break ups suck. You'll cry about it, you'll wonder where it went wrong, but you'll get over it. This isn't worth it, and from you constantly talking about how YOU feel and what YOU want to do, it's abundantly clear you don't actually care at all about how SHE feels, or what SHE wants. Stop being selfish, stop wallowing in self-pity, and let it go. You'll be just fine without her.

If you're honestly going through a lot of shit in your life, then you need to talk to a professional about it. They can help you. A 14 year old girl in a completely different country can't and shouldn't.

Comment

I know what you mean to say Harlequin,maybe i am a "head-strong naive 15 year old" but its my life,i control it,not you.I have to do it and atleast try,trying won't hurt,i do understand what you guys mean to say i really do understand,but what you don't understand about this is that she ISN'T like all of the girls,what i mean to say that if one girl says she has no feelings for someone,it DOESN'T have to mean that she has literally no more feelings,every girl has different feelings and you do not have a single clue how she feels or what kind of person she is,i could go and talk about her all day lon,because i know her very well and her feelings and how she controls them,you don't.You (Harlequin) and other people that are participating in this topic know just what i wanted them to know,she is SPECIAL girl,VERY special,there's like literally VERY small amount of that type of girls in world,i have to try no matter what i know what im doing and i understand where it went wrong and if i ever win her back i know how to act,so i appreciate the many advice you people give me but this is on me and i control my life,you don't know anything from my life,or hers,so you can't judge me or her,you havn't met/talked to her and you don't know what she feels,she isn't like other girls,she is different,much much much different than other girls and i know that,NOT you,so i really understand what you and other people say here to me but i can't forget and let her go,i hope now you understand how i feel,its not the same,its different,my feelings are different than yours if you were in a situation like i am now,so please understand me,maybe you think i am stubborn,immature,stupid naive 15 year old but i know what i am doing,i know when to give up and when to be persistant,so either you will understand what im saying or you will write the old stuff like let her go etc...you do not have a single fu***** clue how i feel or how she feels,you THINK you know,but you don't,so stop acting like you do

Comment

Trying will hurt her if she feels invaded. How are you going to make sure she doesn't feel uncomfortabble?
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

After 5 years i bet she will forget me,then i can use that to start new relationship,i will contact her in 5 years and make new relationship with her,i know what i am doing,if you wanna wish me luck at it then thanks a lot if not - its not my problem say what you want to say idc really about your thinking

Comment

,i will contact her in 5 years and make new relationship with her
              Well, if you have no plans to contact her in the immidiate future that sounds fine by me.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

That is my point dude,i will not contact her in 5 years,then when the 5 years pass i will contact her and make new fresh relationship,im sure she will forget me by that so we can start all over again,i will change (my face,body,voice,looks,and my personality) do you underdstand now what i ment to say "i will try once more"?

Comment

The problem with this logic is that you will most likely, no... Most definitely, will not have this girls contacts information any more. A LOT can change in 5 years time. Odds are whatever source you used to connect before will be long gone, and this girl will be in another relationship. You can try this all you want, nobody will be stopping you. But you really need to stop and think about this. The logic behind it is extremely flawed.
                  ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
                  Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
                  First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
                  Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
                  Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
                  Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Wonderland,i have my ways to find her,don't worry,and i doubt she will be in another relationship,i belive in myself and i know well what i an doing,i don't care what you think if i may fail,its your thinking,think that all you want but im not buying it.Yes a lot can change in 5 years,but my love to her won't ever fade away,i am well prepared for what i attend to do,so don't try to convince me to stop coz i won't,i don't give a damn what you think of my idea,i know its hard but least i can do is try,i belive in myself and if my heart tells me to do that...then i attend to listen to it,other is your problem if you don't like it

Comment

Wonderland,i have my ways to find her,don't worry,and i doubt she will be in another relationship,i belive in myself and i know well what i an doing,i don't care what you think if i may fail,its your thinking,think that all you want but im not buying it.Yes a lot can change in 5 years,but my love to her won't ever fade away,i am well prepared for what i attend to do,so don't try to convince me to stop coz i won't,i don't give a damn what you think of my idea,i know its hard but least i can do is try,i belive in myself and if my heart tells me to do that...then i attend to listen to it,other is your problem if you don't like it
                      One thing you are really going to have to consider before pursuing this, is how much do you actually know about this girl. Do you really know enough to love her? Is she REALLY worth all of that time? Ask yourself these questions. Really sit and think about it. Only then should you be thinking of spending so much of what could and most likely will be wasted time on this girl.
                      ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
                      Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
                      First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
                      Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
                      Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
                      Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

i have my ways to find her,don't worry,and i doubt she will be in another relationship
                        Creepy AND rude. Nice. I'm sure any 14 year old would LOVE to hear that some guy on the internet has his ways of, and fully intends to, find her in 5 years.

You're going to move on from this. We've all had feelings for someone we were convinced were never ever going to fade away ever. I have an ex I dated for 4 months back when I was 17 who was CONVINCED we were going to be together sometime in our adulthood and get married, because of the same exact reasons you're listing here. I was oh-so special, I still totally had feelings for him even though I said I didn't want to be with him, there were very few girls like me, he was never going to fall out of love with me, and wanted to try again in a few years when we were older and he knew how to behave better, etc. Currently, he just got engaged to some other woman and they have a baby on the way. That's how life works.

Do yourself a favor: take screenshots of everything you've said here, print them out, and put them in a box. Store the box somewhere you'll never forget, then in 5 years, re-read everything. Allow the waves of embarrassment to wash over you.

Anyway, that's the last bit I want to say in this thread. Any longer and I'll start really reminiscing about my own super embarrassing teenage antics.

Comment

I know what you mean to say Harlequin,maybe i am a "head-strong naive 15 year old" but its my life,i control it,not you.I have to do it and atleast try,trying won't hurt,i do understand what you guys mean to say i really do understand,but what you don't understand about this is that she ISN'T like all of the girls,what i mean to say that if one girl says she has no feelings for someone,it DOESN'T have to mean that she has literally no more feelings,every girl has different feelings and you do not have a single clue how she feels or what kind of person she is,i could go and talk about her all day lon,because i know her very well and her feelings and how she controls them,you don't.You (Harlequin) and other people that are participating in this topic know just what i wanted them to know,she is SPECIAL girl,VERY special,there's like literally VERY small amount of that type of girls in world,i have to try no matter what i know what im doing and i understand where it went wrong and if i ever win her back i know how to act,so i appreciate the many advice you people give me but this is on me and i control my life,you don't know anything from my life,or hers,so you can't judge me or her,you havn't met/talked to her and you don't know what she feels,she isn't like other girls,she is different,much much much different than other girls and i know that,NOT you,so i really understand what you and other people say here to me but i can't forget and let her go,i hope now you understand how i feel,its not the same,its different,my feelings are different than yours if you were in a situation like i am now,so please understand me,maybe you think i am stubborn,immature,stupid naive 15 year old but i know what i am doing,i know when to give up and when to be persistant,so either you will understand what im saying or you will write the old stuff like let her go etc...you do not have a single fu***** clue how i feel or how she feels,you THINK you know,but you don't,so stop acting like you do
                          I can see this turning into something one day and it being "Well, she said NO but she really didn't mean it so it was consensual".

At this point, though he came here for advice, he's not going to listen to reason. And should he remember to hunt her down in 5 years, she's going to remember him as the creepy stalker guy who couldn't take no for an answer. He figures she won't remember him but she will and she won't see him finding her as a romantic gesture. He'll learn in time and the lesson will be a hard one. Though all of us were once 14/15 year old girls and actually KNOW what it feels like to be that age and how guys can be at that age and what our reactions would be to this "we don't know anything" - we just all have experience in it that he doesn't want to hear or acknowledge. We all know at that age that "there is no one like him/her" and "no one will ever mean to me what he/she does" and "no one has a connection like we do"........and we all also know that isn't true and we grow up and realized that. The only difference is now, instead of only having our circle of friends to talk to about it.....well now there is the internet that it can be spilled out to.

So give it five years........and then come back and let us know how it went.
                          Last edited by R&R; September 4, 2015, 05:08 PM.
                          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I know you guys have experience,im not a god damn stalker or predator or such thing,her best friend likes me in a friendly way,im very good friend with Natasha's best friend,she is on my side and gives me info about stuff thats going on with Natasha,i will try it and im not a stalker or a creepy guy or such,R&R what happend to you isn't my concern,you have your story and im sorry to hear that but i have my story,i know what im doing and i have my ways to do it in non stalker and non creepy guy technique,if i fail at trying it then i'll just accept the facts and let her go somehow...but for now on i won't do it coz firstly i cant coz i love her too much,and i won't do it,never,i came here for advice not to forget/let her go,i need advice of winning her back coz there's always a way,nothing is impossible,nothing,and tho i belive you guys say that she MIGHT have a boyfriend at that age i do think she might,but i don't want to think about it now or ever again,coz i belive in myself that i will make it possible,and if you are here to talk me out of it then just go away.I know you're all just trying to help me but that kind of help doesn't help at all,plus,your 17 year old girl,can you not see the difference between 14 and 17 year old? 17yo is smarter,more mature,with more self asteem and confidence and more "mind" to make serious decisions,this girl is 14,she is just developing that skills and is unsure about herself,if she was 17 and i 18,i would have agreed with you...but shes 14 and still young,by the time i get to talk to her again she will have all those personalities/qualities as i just have said above,all i can say is that i belive in myself and i won't stop beliving in me/it,if you think other way its your problem,not mine,this is my life and i make decisions and choices - not you.I came here for advice,not life lecture,and by that advice i don't mean by letting her go,no i won't let her go...no matter what happend...call me stupid,immature,"creepy","predator and stalker",stubborn...hey it's your opinion...not mine,i don't give a damn if you think that i am that
                            Last edited by ktmexc125sm; September 4, 2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
                              I can see this turning into something one day and it being "Well, she said NO but she really didn't mean it so it was consensual".
                              What i ment to say here is that not all girls have the same feelings,eg. if there was 100 girls who did that and 99 of them don't have ANY feelings for the guy,that doesn't mean that 1 girl has to think the same,you can't and you DO NOT have permission to judge people,you have no rights to judge people

Comment

What i ment to say here is that not all girls have the same feelings,eg. if there was 100 girls who did that and 99 of them don't have ANY feelings for the guy,that doesn't mean that 1 girl has to think the same,you can't and you DO NOT have permission to judge people,you have no rights to judge people
                                Yes, actually I can. You put it all out there so people can and will tell you what they see. You see it as judgement, we see it as telling what we see.

No, not all girls have the same feelings. But what you do need to understand, that is when someone tells you something, whether they are age 10, 14, 16, 25, etc - that you need to listen. You want advice to win her back? What makes you think she WANTS to be won back? She made her feelings clear and her wants clear. But you seem to think that you know her mind better than she knows her own mind so you are just going to ignore it and come crashing back into her life 5 years later. You are going to "follow your heart". Guess what - sometimes people are in abusive relationships or do things they wouldn't be comfortable with because they "follow their heart" instead of using their BRAIN. Though you say you always follow your heart - you are only 15 and don't really have that much experience. Try using your brain instead.......logical, stepping outside the box and looking at it from another perspective. Following your heart all the time is for romantic movies and fairy tales. There is a saying "follow your heart but take your brain"........you're missing the brain part of that sentence.

But I am done. You are going to do what you want, no matter what anyone says, even her. I feel sorry for her, I really do. Good luck.
                                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X