Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

newbie.. and wanna have a friend whose in LDR situation :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie.. and wanna have a friend whose in LDR situation :)

Long Distance Special Friendship
    "DISTANCE is not a hindrance for you to love a person"
    INTRODUCTION?

Hi everyone. Im Mae from the Philippines. I have a very special friend from Puerto Rico and his name is Omar. ahm.. yeah.. we just call it special friendship for now because we had decided to remain friends until we meet in person. He is such a great guy and really in love with the Lord... that makes me like him all the more.
    Heres our story...
    Out of my curiosity and eagerness with wackiness, I logged in to CDFF (Christian Dating For Free) website... well, yeah, I had that account for so long yet barely log in to it. Why I signed up to that website? Desperate? well nahhh, i am not that desperate to find a partner but I bet I just cant find my ideal man around me... You know.. that Tall, White, and Handsome man that's of course have a solid connection with the Lord. Yeah.. You heard me right! I like a western man with a solid faith... (hard to find? yeah... :/)
    sooo, I logged in there and found many men online yet no one caught my attention for so long... just a hi's and bye's routine, so I decide at that moment that if it wil not really work, I will stop and deactivate my account... until I saw Omar's profile... His pointed nose made me message him... I really love his nose... (weirdo?) so twas me who messaged first saying the same first greeting "Hi" and expect the same ending "bye" at the same time... Unexpectedly, he messaged me back... and talked about so many things that time... but at the end of the day, after a long hour chatting, i told him that i will log out and never log in again. Little did I know that he still like to talk to me and he asked my skype but I didnt use my skype so instead of giving it to him, I get his number and use whatsapp than skype and started chatting and gaining new friend. We became very close internet buddies and also a Bible Study partner... Everyhour we chat seems like a long month for both us. I even know him more and more. until one time, he cant hold it anymore (the feelings) and said he really likes me... and yeah... I also like him... but instead of going into a relationship... we decided to control ourselves as possible and do our best to beat the distance we have... We know that our decision is kinda weird but we are liking it... Letting God write our love story and praying for the success. It all started with one click and now decided to beat the distance by moving and making a way to meet soon... and of course we also decided to be the right one while waiting.
    He is a very important guy for me and I just feel so bless with his life. Im praying that this journey we have right now will really be a successful one.

God bless you people..
    LDR lovers... more strong skype connection for you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there!

Welcome to LFAD I'm really glad you found someone so special to you, it's the best feeling ever
    Your situation (in one part) kinda reminds me of mine. Before we got together, we agreed that we wouldn't enter a relationship (even though we were aware of each others feelings, and we knew that we really really like each other) until we meet in person. But that plan got completely destroyed when one night, we were just talking and we just had to say the "I love you" that we were keeping in for so long. It was so damn nice, it felt so good. Then he asked if I would be his girlfriend and I happily said yes :3
    As for me, looking back now, I think it got easier with the waiting till the visit when I was already in a relationship with him. The first meeting was incredible, I don't know, I was (And still am) surrounded by pink clouds when I was (Am) in his arms

I really hope that you will be able to meet soon! ^^ And as always, Stay strong <3

Comment

thank you yuunai... yeah Actually I will not hide that there's some part of my heart that really want him to be my boyfriend already... and I know he's feeling the same way too. Thats maybe the reason why he wanted to meet me soon... and sometimes I know he feel so pressured and kinda stressed... Its our very first time to experience long distance courtship and he once told me when he said to me for the first time that i am so important to him... that its kinda hard for him because as possible he want to ask in person the words "will you be my girl?"...
      ahmm.. but to be in a relationship even we didnt meet in person yet is also cool.. ahmmm, very cool. heheheh... I am hoping that everything will be fine...
      thank you, yuunai...
      I bet your relationship with him is so great... im glad to meet a very happy ldr couple. Whats your LDR story? if you dont mind.

Comment

The story of how we got together? Ah well.. it's ahm..interesting. xD It was last autumn, in October in my holidays (I was in high school) that I was really really bored one day and I found this site called "chatango" (and it's full of pervs and disgusting people and ewww i don't even know why I logged back in the next day). I met a few people there, who could actually hold a decent conversation without shoving their private parts into my face on a picture... then my SO messaged me with a really lame joke and I replied to him (I was like why not xD) and we started talking. We had so much in common, and after a few days we left that site and we added each other on skype and continued chatting there. It was around January that we started voice chatting

From his side of story, a friend of his told him about chatango, and he wanted to check it out. Aaand, he had to donate I think it was two dollars to the site so he could actually look for people to message. And I think he kinda went like "meh whatever" and he did donate. (And I'm sooooooo glad he did) Then he said that he just clicked on random people, copying this joke to everyone, and it was only me who replied and kept a conversation with him.

We just "clicked", we have so much in common, he won my trust, we have been chatting or voice chatting every day ever since, he's the best thing that has happened to me, I'm really happy with him Then we started planning or more like talking about the fist possible visit (around february), first plan was autumn cuz I thought I was gonna work in summer, but in April, after we became official, it became summer, since we wanted to meet as soon as possible He was here 17 July - 2 August so I could work at least one month to get some money before uni started since I'm renting a flat now in budapest (I live 150km away from it). Then I visited his place on 23 October till 1 November.

Well that's our story. Luck was on our side, I'm so grateful that I have him in my life

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

yeah indeed girl.. luck is really on your side... Hope that mine is like that too.. that it will be ok...

Comment

Working...
            X