No announcement yet.

Facetime Freak-Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear it felt comfortable and went well!
    sigpic

Comment

I just had to come back to see how this ended up. I'm so happy for you, it seems like you had a pleasant first conversation!
      Most seemingly the first of many more! The beginning is scary, I know. Especially if you've been here before and the results weren't so good then.
      But it seems to me that this was different than those other times, so great things might come of it.
      Wishing you the best!

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

Originally posted by 5518MilesApart View Post
        I just had to come back to see how this ended up. I'm so happy for you, it seems like you had a pleasant first conversation!
        Most seemingly the first of many more! The beginning is scary, I know. Especially if you've been here before and the results weren't so good then.
        But it seems to me that this was different than those other times, so great things might come of it.
        Wishing you the best!

Aww....that's so sweet of you.

Yes, the beginning is very scary. I feel like I am now entering a territory where I feel like, "Holy crap, this could actually be something and actually go somewhere", so it's a whole new rush and whole new kind of scary.

We talked most of the day today, and everything was like normal. Perhaps maybe a little more flirty (?) than normal. He's already mentioned our next video chat, (as have I) so I guess it's an inevitability. Living with my parents, it makes phone/video chat options less than ideal. So, planning for a time they are away from the house for an extended period, combined with both his and my schedules...doesn't make things easy, for sure.

Oh gosh- his voice, his lips, his eyes...okay settle, settle. Breathe normally.

I wish I knew his feelings toward me a bit more. I know he doesn't talk/act like most guys, so I sort of just have to guess.

Comment

Working...
        X