Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big step forward to closing the distance :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's wonderful news =D Now it's just a few months till yous can be together for the rest of your lives. I wish you both the best of luck and happiness and I hope everything goes well.

Comment

Fantastic news. I'm so very happy for you both.

Comment

Hey, what about being an English teacher at bilingual school? I'm from smaller country than Finland and I had subject called 'English conversation' with American citizens (not teachers) - all they had to do was talking to us in English about certain subjects, they didn't speak a word in my language. One of them learned my language and married a teacher from my country.

Comment

Tanja, Andy, this is so exciting i'm really happy for you guys, you deserve the best!
          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I don't know whether to cry or jump up and down!! This is awesome news for you two, and I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you both! *big hugs* to u both!

Comment

Congratulations!!!! Im so glad for you both! Its so nice to see there is light at the end of the tunnel

Im lucky as i dont have any international borders to cross, just years of debt i wanna clear first

Well done again! Hope everything runs smoothly for you both

Comment

Thank you all for your comments - only people in LDRs really know how exciting this really is! And boy it is exciting!

@Gurl: you better be doing a lickle dance right now

@Elina: That's what Andy said, it would be AWESOME if Sam came here at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                  @Elina: That's what Andy said, it would be AWESOME if Sam came here at the same time!
                  It really would They'd have someone to curse the Finnish language with haha Hope everything works out that way, would be so good.. for all of us

Ahh, this is exciting!

Comment

Holy crap. That is RIDICULOUSLY awesome!! When I first read it, I was just flipping my head back and forth going "... Can they do that?? Can they REALLY do that?" It sounds almost like a scam, it's so good!

Congratulations on sighting the end of the road, guys Great news to hear!

Comment

This just made me smile I am so happy that it will not be near as complicated as you guys once thought! Keep us updated!

Comment

Great news!!

Comment

That's just so unbelievably full of awesomeness. I'm so freaking happy for you both! It must be a big relief
                          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

That really is awesome, I'm so happy for you both!

Comment

Congrats, you guys, that's awesome news! Keep posting on the progress, I'll be following carefully, since I'll most likely have to go through the same process in a few years or less
                              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

that is awesome news. You two are so cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X