Salutations from the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salutations from the USA

Hi! I'm in a military (Navy) LDR. My supportive best friend sent me a link to this site (she's in a bit of a LDR) and I have enjoyed seeing people in similar situations. I'm a college student studying either animal behavior or studio art and my boyfriend is studying to be a Navy Corpsman. He wants to marry me as soon as I'll agree. I want to wait a few years to focus on my studies. I'm not really sure what else there is to say, so I guess I'll just say good luck to my fellow LDRs!

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

welcome to the forums!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome!
          Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Thank you so much for the welcomes! If anyone had any advice for us, especially from a military perspective, I would love it.

Comment

HI, welcome, this place is great!

Comment

Working...
              X