Trying to close the distance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to close the distance.

Hi everyone. I'll just to right to the point, my SO and I have been together for a year and 3 months. I live in Los angeles, CA and he lives in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (4 hrs away from Puerto Vallarta just saying just in case you don't know how far it is lol) Since we've been together I've been trying to go and visit, usually I stay for 1 month or 2, since I am the only one that could go and come back, because he does not have a VISA, yet it is really expensive to get a visa and dealing with money things aren't that great. So, I've asking about moving to Tijuana, BC since it is 4 hours away from L.A.
    I asked him what did he think, if he was willing to and his answer was "No, I want to be with you, I don't want to be alone, I'm afraid of being alone, and if I move out of my house it's so be and live with you" I got kinda sad about what he said, but I wanted to see the possibility for him to move since it was a way for us to spend more time together, save up money (at least for me) and start all that paper work that I need in order for him to be able to come to USA. I asked him if he was willing to leave his house (He still lives with his parents) first he said yes, then he said no, besides he's family situation is just another case. The point is that I just been thinking if I was asking for too much, and other stuff which now there are so many ideas in my head.

So....Am I asking for too much?
Working...
X