19th of every month....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19th of every month....

Get to know other LDRs in Flashchat day.

Don't be afraid and come join us in flashchat! Feel free to come in by yourself or with your Significant Other if they are part of the LFAD community.

How about we get the ball rolling today...
    so who ever is online, join us!

Lets see if we can set a new record for most people in flashchat (currently it is 12) and get to know others who are part of the community too at the same time!

Look forward to seeing ya
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Ooh, good idea! I will (hopefully) be there (and I'll make the boyfriend come along as well. ;P)!!

Comment

Come on! 2 more people and we set a new record of most people in flashchat online at the same time!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Comment

we just shattered it...
        old record 12 people online...
        Today 14 people!
        More are welcome!

Comment

And today's the 19th! We should try again!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

We could definitely try and see how many members we can get into chat tonight. Maybe even beat the current record of 14 members on July 26th.

Comment

I'll be there as soon as I get home. I'm at work now. >.>

Clearly working hard. <.<

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Yay! I'll be on tonight

Comment

Working...
                X