Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never Imagined That's Possible

Hello,
    As you can see there's only 2 or 3 miles between me and the woman I really love.

To ease you I'll break that into sections.

1). Before we talked about getting into relationship
    2). The long conversation(s)
    3). After that - seeking for solution

You will see also Sad part and Happy part things.

Happy part
    1). Before we talked about getting into relationship

- In Feb 2012, one night, I just told her she has a really natural smile.
    No one has told her that, she told.

- In the end of Feb 2012 we were out with friends again, when she said
    that she plans to run in the nature next Saturday. Anyone interested, she asked?
    I'm interested, I said, because I've been training long distance running in the past.
    At that time I still accepted her as a friend from the company.

- In March and April we were running together 3 to 5 times. Every time we walked
    and talked each other, maybe with hours. Now I remember how awesome it was.

- In April I slowly caught myself that probably I like her. I knew she is elder than me,
    but didn't know the exact number of years difference.

- In May, she invited me to go with her friends on a summer holiday on a sunny island.
    After 2 or 3 hours thinking I send her a msg that I accept. We were sending msgs each
    other from time to time.

- Same month: we started chatting almost every day. I walked with her from her work
    place to her home a couple of times. She accepted that with pleasure.

Sad part

- In the beginning of June, I found myself in love with that girl, or a woman, because I
    finally learned how old is she. Guys, we have nine years difference. Still I loved her and
    really wondered what to do.
    I started asking some of my best friends and they advised me to tell her. I had almost
    no choice, because it was painful to sit in the dark crying from fear.

2). The long conversation(s)

- One night in the mid June we started walking to her home after a fun meeting with our friends.
    During the same day, I sent her an email telling I'd like to speak with her for something important
    and she said Ok, let's speak soon, since you say it's important - she had absolutely no idea it's for
    sharing my feelings with her.

- After I got enough courage I told her I have feelings toward her.
    She said I'm very cute and a favorite friend. We talked around an hour - me sharing all the signs
    I thought she send me and her explaining that these things actually shows that she accept me
    as a closer friend.

Happy part - yes, although she didn't replied my feelings the same way I was happy, because
    we were seeing each other oftentimes.

2 days later after that conversation, I told her I'd like to be ten years elder - silence - then she told me,
    once she asked herself why I'm not elder (I hope that was not said from sympathy, but who knows)

3). After that - seeking for solution

After she suggested me to continue being friends, we spend almost every day of the summer together:
    - going out in the park with friends
    - nine days spent on an sunny island, with few friends
    - a week walking in the nature: it was a journey, we had to start from one mountain and finish in another mountain
    (although there were over hundred people, we were sleeping tent to tent and room to room)
    - three days spent in a monastery with a couple of friends

I made her a birthday present, it was so emotional and she was so much surprised that she cried from joy.

Sad part
    I had my hard time during these days, because I was still loving her. One of the last days in the island I started crying
    because I felt there's nothing she feels towards me. Nothing connected with love, attraction and relationship. Even now,
    when I'm writing this, some tears want to jump out of my eyes.

In mid August something happened: I invited her a couple of times to events I've personally organised and she didn't came
    I've text her a couple of times and she didn't reply.
    I've send her a mail or two and she didn't reply.

My plan:
    - On the opposite of every signal that she is not interested in me, I decided to buy her a house - I heard she dreams about a house in a island.
    Some friends advised me not to do it and that's how I decided to start sending her gifts.

.. and that's how I found this forum : )

I'm still confused, but I believe with your support you'll help me either to forget her or to win her heart.

The fact I'm writing in your forum shows I haven't stopped believing it's possible for us to be together.

For now, I decided to stop seeing her. Because I felt, she doesn't want to hurt me false believing something
    is possible - that's why she started no answering, I think.

Best wishes to everyone here. I can't imagine how happy a man could be when a woman answer his feelings in
    the same way and with the same deepness.

Time

Simply put she doesnt feel the same way about you, Its hard, and hurts like hell We've all been there. You can't make someone love you. I think it would be better for you to move on. Find someone else. I know its hard, but you will be okay with time. If she has stopped replying to your means of contact than thats a sign, she just doesnt feel the same way.

I think the best thing you can do for you is focus on being happy with yourself. Love will come when its meant to.
    " There is always hope.
    "

Comment

Oh I know, heard that a couple of times already.

I'm probably too young or stupid to fully accept that. I have to struggle a bit more or receive some answers before accept it.

For now..
      I just believe in impossible things and love taking actions to make them possible. You can accept that like one of my passions.

Can't give up so easily... I read stories that prove feelings can change.
      The pain reduces when I think that way.

It's funny because I know what is it when a girl like me and I don't like her. But see, I've always felt that if her efforts are constant
      and they really do a lot to show me what she feels.. she have a chance!! It's because I really start realizing how much she love me and how much she is ready to sacrifice.

I'll start loving her because she loves me in such a deep degree. And I know the opposite is also possible because girls have told me that: they start loving a man, after they see how stupid he has felt in love with them.
      Last edited by Time; September 10, 2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X